Before you read this article, please be noted that there are changes on the bus and departure schedules of the rides from TriNoma-Clark-TriNoma. You may jump to the updates before the last part of this post. 🙂
Here are some must knows when riding the TriNoma-Clark Airport bus if you’re going to Clark International Airport.
1. The TriNoma-Clark Airport bus concierge at the TriNoma Mall is located at the ground level, between Mercury Drug and Medical City fronting Mindanao Ave.
2. It is advisable to make your reservations when purchasing your tickets or if it’s not a peak season, you can just walk-in the TriNoma-Clark Airport bus concierge to buy your ticket. Tickets are priced at Php 400/one-way. Bus comes from the Pasay terminal.
3. This is just a guess, tickets or seats availability might depends if the bus coming from Pasay is fully loaded or not. Bus make is a Philtranco.
4. Bus arrives on time in front of the TriNoma-Clark Airport bus concierge.
5. Time travel usually take 2 hours, about. It depends on the flow of the traffic at the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX).
6. Take note of these schedule trips from TriNoma-Clark Airport bus concierge in TriNoma Mall.
7. Bus will take you inside Clark Air Base going to Clark International Airport.
8. Bus will stop and load new passengers going to Manila and will soon leave Clark international Airport as soon the bus is full.
The ticket price of the TriNoma-Clark Airport bus is rather expensive and almost equal to a Baguio one-way ride already. If you’re coming from Monumento or Bulacan, I suggest you just take the Mc-Arthur highway and ride provincial jeeps or buses plying that route. But of course there will be successions of transferring from the public vehicles because there’s no public transport from Manila that will take you directly to Clark International Airport.
Should you decide to take a different ride, you may drop-off at DAU -Angeles bus terminal and take an air-conditioned jeepney that will bring you to Clark International Airport. That jeepney ride costs Php 50.
Again, the TriNoma-Clark Airport bus is not practical to choose but if you’re eager to catch your flight at the Clark International Airport without the hassles, plus, the TriNoma-Clark Airport bus service will give you more time to relax while on the road, then, this one’s more convenient.
Here are a couple more of must knows before we end this article:
9. The buses from TriNoma-Clark service are marked SPECIAL, as it is built with a restroom inside. If that’s one point that you see suits you, then jump in the TriNoma-Clark Airport bus.
10. The TriNoma-Clark Airport bus concierge and their buses doesn’t have (yet) Wi-Fi. Bummer.
UPDATES (April 11)!!!
Here’s an update of the new bus schedules that I found out today when I went back at the TriNoma-Clark Airport Lounge to reserve an early bus ride ticket for my up-coming Taipei trip tomorrow (April 12).
I was a bit surprised when I found out this changes. I was about to pay when the lady told me to just wait for the bus to come to the terminal tomorrow morning. Apparently, Philtranco buses will not servicing them anymore and it will be the Genesis Transit who will take care of the shuttle ride. Another surprise. The good news, or so, the fare has dropped to Php 200 from the original Php 400, which means a more affordable direct-to-the-airport ride from Manila. Genesis bus will come from their Cubao terminal, as I was told.
Anyways, these are the new updates. Hope you’ll take note of these changes. Have a happy ride!
Have you already experienced the TriNoma-Clark direct shuttle ride? What was your experience? Do share with us! 🙂
- SEAIR offers nationwide PHP 99 sale, promotes domestic tourism (socialpronline.wordpress.com)
- Clark International Airport as Asia’s next ‘aerotropolis’ (business.inquirer.net)