Just this month, another SumoSam restaurant branch opens and this time right in the heart of the country’s favorite summer vacation, in Baguio City. Now folks from the province of Benguet can enjoy flavorful Japanese dishes from SumoSam as often as they want to.
The Juan Traveler was there during the grand opening together with local and Manila-based media correspondents and bloggers. The latest SumoSam restaurant is located inside the fast-rising Ayala Techno Hub inside Camp John Hay.
The grand opening started with a simple prayer and blessing officiated by Bishop Most Reverend Carlito J. Cenzon, CICM, D.D. Also present were John Hay Management Corporation (JHMC) President Jamie Agbayani and SumoSam’s Adolf Allen Aran Jr.
After the prayer and the traditional “throwing of coins” – for good-luck, SumoSam’s chef rolled-out a giant maki and sliced it into big bite pieces for everyone can enjoy.
SumoSam restaurant is right in-front of CONVERGYS.
- my strawberries from baguio (aboutherain.com)
- This flashpacker enjoys a comfort stay in Baguio at Azalea Residences (juantraveler.wordpress.com)
- The Snapdragon grows in Baguio too (juantraveler.wordpress.com)
- Have you ever been to the Diplomat Hotel in Baguio? (juantraveler.wordpress.com)
- The mysteries that surrounds Laperal House in Baguio City (juantraveler.wordpress.com)